Find out more about my clients and projects below, and if you’d like to get in touch to discuss rates, availability or anything else then please contact me using the form on this page or by calling 08708758926.
Long-term content strategy, editorial oversight, web page testing, document review and content production support on a wide range of projects for both the agency and clients in the life sciences sector.
“He’s a terrific asset to any writing project!” – Jeff Lindh, Managing Director at Blu Mercury. View full recommendation on LinkedIn.
Long-term content strategy, marketing, editorial and production workflow services across a variety of website areas and teams.
“. . . a self-starter that can jump in on any project and quickly come up to speed….” – Mike Milos, Project Manager at Agilent Technologies. (View full recommendation on LinkedIn).
Assistance with all aspects of content strategy; from interviews and audience research to maintenance processes and training provision for academic staff, across several projects including course marketing pages, the School of Law and the HCRI websites.
“. . . an exceptional writer and imperative to any small or large business.” – Andrew Knight, Business Owner and IT Consultant at Reload Media. (View full recommendation on LinkedIn).
PR and on-site website reporting and editorial support for the UK’s largest infection conference in association with medical communications agency Hartley Taylor.
I have also produced a number of articles on various websites and blogs on scientific and technical topics. These include the following:
- The evolving relationship between business and science
- How citizens’ feedback can shape health research
- Sound policies needed to frame scientific and technological progress
- Becoming a global researcher
- Take your medicine – or is it just food?
- Juggling with air pollutant data
- Sensing for safety
- Family literacy project exceeds expectations
- Web-TV: a perfect match?
- Robotic assistance for the elderly
- London gets wireless charging for EVs
- Profile: Paul Finglas, food web mastermind